Tuesday, April 22, 2014

The Three Amigos!

When I was doing Grant's 5 month photos last week, Tyler and Nathan got a bit jealous that I was taking pictures of just Grant and they wanted in on the action. 
 
Our bright eyed baby boy surrounded by his big brothers.

The Three Amigos! 
Trouble with a capital "T" in a very short time, I am sure. 
 
After laying on the floor for a few minutes, Nathan climbed into the chair and said "cheese!"  I got the subtle hint that he wanted me to take his picture in the chair.  As often as I clamor for photos of our boys smiling, I wasn't going to pass up their willingness.  




I am pretty sure this will show up in a slide show at their weddings one day. 

These two are really playing well together most of the time.  The time apart during the day with Tyler at preschool and Nathan and Grant at Ms. Michelle's must make the heart grow fonder. 

I was pleased with this impromptu photo shoot so I decided to push my luck and add Grant in the mix. 

Mom, help!


I am not sure Grant every felt completely comfortable but who can blame him. 


These little guys sure are a lot of work and keep us on our toes, but we wouldn't change a thing. 
We sure are lucky to have them call us Mommy and Daddy!

2 comments:

  1. These are the cutest pictures ever! You need to have one of them blown up big and hanging in your home!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I totally see wedding slide show pictures here... you will savor these forever!

    ReplyDelete