Thursday, January 9, 2014

Throwback Thursday: 4 year old and 18 month old photos

Jeanne was nice enough to take photos of the boys for Tyler's 4th birthday which meant Nathan was 18 months old.  This was back in September and Jeanne got me prints then but I never scanned them in to post.  I just got digital copies from her so I thought I would share.  I know I am late, hence the throwback Thursday reference. ;)
 
Enjoy!
 
This is Nathan's senior, I mean 18-month photo!
Wouldn't it be funny to do the same pose in 16 years?

Tyler playing in the trees.
 
Nathan in the trees.
 
Tyler's personality to a "T."



One of my favorites. 

Nathan did NOT want to sit down.  I love the outtakes from Jeanne almost as much as I love the wonderfully sweet ones. :)

This was as good as our family photo was going to go this September morning. 
Not exactly a framer. :(  


This one is a framer though!
 
Nathan sure does love his daddy and vice versa.



Watch out world!  Here comes Nathan!
 
 

Classic Tyler pouting.



 
 
LOVE!
 
Jeanne is so amazing and we are so thankful for her talent!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment