Monday, December 23, 2013

Visit with Santa and Mrs. Claus

This past Saturday we enjoyed getting to visit with Santa and Mrs. Claus in Downtown Washington.  The weather was pretty cold and rainy but that didn't stop us for getting this crucial holiday item checked off our list. 
 
Tyler was thrilled to see Santa again.  Nathan, on the other hand, was a bit leery of the big guy. 

Mrs. Claus was quick to say that Santa couldn't hold all three and that she should hold the baby. 


Jeff thinks matching shirts are cheesy and that the boys will hate me for it someday.  If they grow up and hate me just for this...I think I am doing okay. :)  I saw the idea online and in my "free time" made a few of them.  I thought it was the perfect opportunity to wear them all together. 


Grant just yawned.  He was not impressed.

Our visit with Santa and Mrs. Claus was a success.  There were no tears, the boys got candy canes and Tyler, again, told Santa he would like some presents for Christmas. 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment