Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Gingerbread House Decorating Fun!

Red brought the boys a gingerbread house kit one day and so last week we broke it out and had lots of fun. 
 
Dad put together the structure while the boy eagerly checked out the candy options. 

Grant was cooperative but not impressed with the evening activity.   


Nathan was feeling festive.  Tyler wanted to wear his Santa hat so, of course, Nathan was in on it too.  I adore this photo of Nathan.

Cheesy smile!




Eating the candy.

I am pretty sure I am still finding these little candy balls on the floor of the kitchen.
 

Our finished product. 
I don't think we are going to win any contest with this "masterpiece" but we sure had fun.  

One more finishing touch...or lick. ;)

Tyler was guilty of eating plenty of candy too.  

Ta-dah!   


I wonder if this ball tastes good too?
 
I think we created another holiday tradition that will continue next year. 


No comments:

Post a Comment