Thursday, December 12, 2013

Grant photos

I thought I would post some photos of Grant...because he is just too cute not to share! :)
 
This was my attempt at a baby photo shoot.  I am no Jeanne though. 
 
 
I found the hat on Etsy here
 

While we were disappointed with the outcome of this past weeks SEC Championship game (our Tigers could have been playing for the NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP) we will always love our Tigers! Grant loves them already!
 
He loves to have his hands near his face.  I have had to keep his fingernails diligently trimmed so he doesn't scratch himself too much. 

I just LOVE baby yawns!

Absolutely precious! 

Nathan wanted to give him a little kiss during our photo shoot.

Okay, mom, I am getting cold.  Could we finish up and put some clothes on me please!


No comments:

Post a Comment