Friday, December 14, 2012

Dinner Party

The week before deer season started, Uncle Stu was in town from Utah and so Kyle and Maggie hosted a dinner at their house for everyone to get together. 
 
It was a great meal and even better company. 
Kyle built this dining room table.  Pretty impressive!  He is becoming quite the furniture builder. 

Stu, Julie and Ross

Popo and Nathan. 
Nathan enjoyed his first tastes (yes, several) of blackberry and peach cobbler this night in November.  It was paired with another one of his favorites - ice cream!  Nathan loves ice cream!  I know I started him on ice cream way sooner than I did with Tyler but why hold out on such a wonderful food? ;)  

Between a big meal and very active grandkids, Dad was worn out and crashed on Kyle's couch right in the middle of the after dinner conversation.  Typical!
 
Thanks, Kyle and Maggie, for hosting. We are looking forward to seeing Stu just after Christmas and then again in January for our Utah ski trip!  I cannot wait since I missed out last year because I was pregnant.  We are taking Tyler skiing for the first time!  I am not sure who is more excited - us or Tyler! 


No comments:

Post a Comment