Friday, December 21, 2012

Church Christmas Program

If you remember Tyler practicing for the church Christmas program in an earlier post, you would never believe after that video that this was his expression throughout the entire Away in the Manger performance:
 
Shy, quiet and looking down at the floor most of the time.  I couldn't believe it!  Where did this kid come from?  I am pretty sure he didn't sing a note. :(
It might have been my fault as I told him if he stayed quiet during church he could have a cookie afterwards.  I guess there is a first time for that incentive working. :)  I also told him to sing loud so Daddy and Grandma could hear him.  He obviously missed that part of the instructions.   

This was his class Preschool - Kindergarten.

This is what I was picturing would happen...only by Tyler.  Too funny!
 
Zach performed on his big 'ole baritone saxaphone at church as well. 
 
Thanks to everyone that came to see Tyler's performance standing ability.  Ha!  Maybe next year...
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment