Sunday, October 28, 2012

Pumpkin Patch Visit

Last weekend was beautiful and we were fortunate enough to have the Saturday afternoon free (very rare).  We combined a quick shopping trip and, the highlight, a stop at Rombach Farms.   
 

It was a bit bright for my little man who refuses to wear sunglasses or a ball cap. 
(Nathan was napping.)

Tyler gave me unprompted kisses which I will take any day!


 
Tyler was excited to ride the "train."  He of course picked the black and gold barrel - such a smart kid. :)

Nathan woke up while Tyler was riding the train. 

Poor kid was checking it out because it is often that he falls asleep and wakes up in a different spot. 

Tyler said after the train ride that he was a good driver - our little Rain Man. 


A family pic - very rare for us. 

 

Similar smirks.

Sweet boy.  I think this is my favorite pic of the whole day. 
 
I love that Jeff can just pick up both boys (a total of 60 lbs) and move them like it is no big deal. 

 

Climbing on huge pumpkins.  Tyler really wanted to take one of these home but I was not spending $50-$60 for one of these.   Call me cheap...
 
I love this little pumpkin.  Nathan wanted to climb on everything too...and eat the pumpkins. 
 
A successful day at the pumpkin patch.  We also enjoyed some kettle corn - probably the best I have ever had (or I was just really hungry).  Tyler LOVES popcorn so we have become quite the connoisseurs.
 


1 comment:

  1. the individual pics of you with the boys are so good! I agree-we don't buy pumpkins at the patch either, just got ours at the grocery store tonight :)

    ReplyDelete