Thursday, October 4, 2012

Apple Picking!

Several friends of ours had been to the apple orchards and this past weekend we had our turn.  It was wonderful!  You could buy a wristband for all the kiddo activities for only $5!
 
Tyler had one bounce house all to himself for a while.

So happy!  Daddy helped get him dressed and loved his a little dirt never hurt John Deere shirt.  :)  I am pretty sure Tyler's grandpas will agree!

Nathan and I enjoyed the fall day together. 

Racing down the big slide!


Our little dare devil. 

This photo makes me laugh every time.  This was supposed to be a maze you walk through.  Tyler didn't bother.  He just stepped over the ropes.  A little out of the box thinking. :)

I can do it myself!

This is as good a photo as we were able to capture of me and the two boys.  Thanks for cooperating Nathan and Tyler (insert sarcasm here).  Regardless, the tractor/wagon ride was one of the highlights of the day. 

This was another big highlight.  I think Daddy and Tyler ate at least three apples before we left the orchard. 

Picking apples...

...and more apples...

...and more apples.  I had enough to make Nathan applesauce, an apple pie and still plenty to eat.  It was an awesome fall activity.   


No comments:

Post a Comment