Monday, October 29, 2012

Nathan's walking progress

Nathan took his first two steps last night.  I didn't get those on video but I did take a video of him cruising around the playroom with the walker. 
 
Nathan is our little bundle of muscle.  I cannot believe he is trying to walk at only 7 months old!  He is really getting more comfortable letting go once he has pulled himself up.  He will stand there and wobble for a few moments.  Last night he took two steps before falling down.  He is getting more and more brave each day. 


3 comments:

  1. Holy smokes! Good work Nathan! You are definitely growing up WAY too fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh. PUSH HIM DOWN. I can't believe him!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowzas! Laney is 14 months and at the exact same walking progression! 7 months...unbelievable!!!

    ReplyDelete