Monday, August 4, 2014

Introducing Brody Adam Zick!

Brody was born July 14 at 9:05pm!
He was 8 lbs, 2 oz and a long 22 inches. 

Let's be honest - you just want to see some pictures of the cutie patootie! 

Brody was sporting his Cardinal hat.  
He has big hands - he is going to be able to palm a basketball in no time! :) 

Such a tiny head.  I am pretty sure I said the same thing about Hadley.  
You have to remember I can only compare to my boys who all had and still have giant heads. 

Kyle and I with our babies. 
I will admit I was a bit of a Brody hog while we visited.  To say I love newborn babies would be a big understatement.  They are just little miracles you can hold!  :)

Just one more, Jeff? 
Just kidding...kind of. :)  

Bubble Guppies with Maggie.   

Tyler is an old pro now.  
Cute story: When my boys woke up the morning after Brody was born I showed them photos and Tyler had show and tell at school that day.  He was already taking a photo of his turtle, Donatello, and he insisted that he also take a picture of his new cousin, Brody.  Luckily, I was able to upload the photo Kyle sent to Walgreens and run it by preschool shortly after dropping him off.  Tyler is so proud of his new cousin.  




Nathan was kind of checking it all out.  Hadley was not too interested in her new brother while we were there.  She did get a new baby doll though! :)  Don't worry, Hadley.  Tyler felt the same way when Nathan was born. 


Grant was ready to start picking on Brody already!  Brody is going to have to be one tough cookie with all his big cousins and sister!  

Give me that baby!  

Nathan loves babies and Brody is no exception.  

Cousins!  
Maggie pointed out on her blog - five kids under 5!  Wowzers!  
They are so stinkin' cute!  
I absolutely love that they get to all grow up together. 
At some point we could have: Nathan as a senior; Hadley - a junior; Grant - a sophomore and Brody - freshman.  Watch out WHS!  



Can you say proud papa? 
I think Kyle was just a tad excited!  ;)

These kiddos kicked poor Maggie who had a baby less than 24 hours prior out of her bed to watch Bubble Guppies on the ipad.  Crazy!  

Welcome to the family, Brody.  We are so happy to have you join the crazy crew!  

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely LOVE that pic of Kyle holding Brody, and I can't wait to see the 4 of them in high school at the same time!

    ReplyDelete