Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Introducing Hadley Anne Zick!

We are so excited to announce that our niece/cousin is here - Hadley Anne Zick!  She arrived September 24 at 11:29pm.  She weighed in at a tiny (at least compared to my boys) 7 lbs. 7ozs. and was 20 1/2 inches long. 
Warning:  There are a whole LOT of pictures! 
Nathan meets his new cousin for the first time!


Grandma and Grandpa brought Hadley a volleyball.  Tyler got a basketball when he was born.  Dad and Kyle agreed they would both rather watch girls volleyball than girls basketball.  Ha! 

It is pretty awesome to watch your "little" brother turn into a dad! :)
So sweet!  I am pretty sure that Hadley has her daddy wrapped around her finger. 

I couldn't get over how tiny she was, especially her head.  Her head circumference is only 13 cm.  Nathan's was 20 cm! 

So excited to have a little niece to spoil! 

GG and Hadley

Two sleeping babies.  They sure do have a whole lotta love!

Tyler gives Hadley kisses.  I think Hadley will be well protected in high school.

Great Grandpa Zick and Hadley.

The boys and their new girl.

Hadley is jammin' out already.  :-)  She was having her hearing test.  She passed with flying colors.  Aunt Tanya will be proud!

The happy family!

LOVE!

We love her! 
I think she has Kyle's eyes (although I didn't get to see them open) and Maggie's nose. 

Proud grandparents and their grandkids! 
Random note: My dad wore this same shirt when Tyler was born and my mom had the shirt she is wearing when Nathan was born.  I thought it was ironic that they kinda matched up for Hadley's arrival. 

Look at all that hair!  
 We feel blessed to live so close to Kyle and Maggie.  It will be so fun to watch our kids grow up together!

We are so excited you are here, Hadley Anne!

2 comments:

  1. YAY! She IS gorgeous. SO excited for all of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post! love the volleyball and what a perfect pic of your parents with the 3 grandkids. Since I don't have any of my own, I am stealing some of your pics for my blog :)

    ReplyDelete