Thursday, September 20, 2012

Catching up...

As if I were not behind enough with blog posts, I had a crazy busy week this week.  Starting Monday morning, I had to go into our real office.  Gasp!  Mind you, I have not been into the office since February and probably won't be back for another year.  Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday we had all our managers from across the country come into STL (thankfully I live close) for a 3 day Leadership Conference.  It was great to meet some managers for the first time face to face, but it did come with some looong days.  The meetings on Monday and Tuesday were from 8a-8p meaning I had to leave my house around 6:30a (getting up at 5:30!) and got home around 9p.  Wow!  I am not sure how people do this everyday!  I so, so, so appreciate that I can work from my home and if I want to start at 7 - I can wake up at 6:30, get my kids ready and work in my sweats for the morning.  I missed my kiddos during the long day.  A huge props to my mom, Sandy and Bob and of course, Jeff, for helping out with Tyler and Nathan. 
 
I promise to try to catch up with some blog posts in my "free" time.  We had a very big past weekend with Tyler's birthday and Nathan turning 6 months!  

No comments:

Post a Comment