Thursday, December 15, 2011

New York, New York: Day 4

Day 4 in NYC we struck out on our own down to Rockefeller Center to see the famous Christmas tree in all it's glory. 

It is pretty stunning in person. 

Tyler and Daddy. 

Tyler, Mommy and some older ladies getting their photo taken too. :)

Just some cool decorations around the city...

I am not sure the boys were too impressed.

Radio City!
The rest of our group went to see the Radio City Rockettes.  We thought about it as Tyler could have seen the show and probably would have loved it, but the show was close to nap time and we didn't want to risk ruining it for people around us. 

More cool decorations.

This next stop was on my New York to do list - get a cupcake!   
My cousin, Anna, who interned in NYC last summer recommended Crumbs and so with the help of the iPhone - we found one close.  I was in awe!  Bad idea to put a pregnant lady in a cupcake shop. :)

Look at all the options!

Tyler and I decided on this one (poor quality due to phone picture).  I don't even remember what it was called...Cookie something - it had Twix on top and I love Twix!  Tyler and I could only eat half.  Since Daddy hates cake, he had no interest, but he was happy to take us. 

After returning to the apartment for a little rest and then a walk to Chelsea Market and some Ray's Pizza, we made a special stop (another blog post) and then to the Mizzou game (remember, that is the reason for the trip). 


1 comment: