Saturday, December 10, 2011

3 More Months!

Three months from today is our official due date for Baby Boy Francis #2 and I can hardly contain my excitement.  While March 2012 sounds so far away, it is now only 3 more months.  Tonight I purchased the Big Brother/Little Brother shirts and the little one is so tiny.  It is hard to remember Tyler being so small...and by small I mean the 9lbs 2oz big boy. 

In other baby related news, I had my glucose screening yesterday and everything checked out great!  I do have to take an iron supplement as my iron is low...same happened with Tyler.  Tyler joined me at the doctor appointment yesterday but was not interested in talking to the doctor about the baby at all.  He only wanted to talk about ABCs and Buzz and Woody.  Surprise, surprise! :)

2 comments: