Thursday, January 5, 2012

More Christmas (2 of 5)...

Did I mention in my last post that we had a total of 5 (yes, 5) Christmas celebrations on Christmas Day?
1. Our house
2. My parents
3. Grandma Wood's house
4. Jeff's Family at Jenny's house
5. Grandma Zick's house
It was intense!

These photos are from Christmas 2 of 5 at my parents.

Lots of presents so you'd better get started, Tyler.  Thank goodness we made the rule before Tyler was born that all toys that grandparents purchase stay at their house.  Our house would be overflowing!

Cool!

Really getting into the unwrapping action.

His favorite...

More Hot Wheels cars...I feel like I have these things coming out of my ears. 

Again, after the cars were out of the box, there was no need to open anything else.



Tyler did take time out to play Jingle Bells for us.  His rendition consists of him playing random notes on the piano while belting out "Jingle Bells" over and over again.

Maggie might kill me for posting this photo but I thought she did such a nice job modeling my dad's new hunting shirt.  I think she may want one...next year.

Maggie let me know when I asked her for gift ideas that she has never owned her "own" bike.  So that is what she got for Christmas so we made her take it outside for a ride. 

Tyler wanted on.

Tyler standing in the road (this doesn't usually get to happen) yelling for Maggie to "come back."

Grandma thought it would be fun to open his new tent and tunnel (I call it the hamster tunnel). 

Tyler loves it!  Again, so glad this toy stays at grandma's house. :)

Hanging out in his new tent before we made him get out and head to Christmas #3.


No comments:

Post a Comment