Sunday, January 8, 2012

Happy Anniversary to Us!

I can hardly beleive that it was 7 years ago that Jeff and I celebrated our wedding! 
We celebrated our anniversary last night with an amazing dinner at the Tenderloin Room at the Chase Park Plaza.  It was an awesome meal!  The only thing that would have made it better would have been to share a bottle of wine!  A special thanks to Grandma for babysitting. 


Cheesy pic, I know, but I love it! 
We had the perfect January day with just enough snow for perfect pictures outside and our guests were all able to travel safely. 

Seven years, five pregnancies, one 2-year old and a baby on the way later, I am still convinced it was the absolute BEST decision of my life!  We are best friends and I couldn't be more excited for the next seven fifty-seven years!


No comments:

Post a Comment