Saturday, January 7, 2012

Christmas...(3 of 5)

Christmas at Grandma and Grandpa Wood's house...

Mike is ready for Christmas.  A pile of gifts and a beer!

My cousin, Zach, is so sweet and every year when they have a store at school for the kids to purchase gifts, he gets Tyler something.   This years looks a bit odd, but Tyler always loves it.  Tyler calls this years gift his "dragon shark."

So happy about it...

 Anna was excited about her gift card.  Krista was happy looking on too.


Tyler liked whatever someone opened.

There was lots of World Series gear going around.  Erin displays hers nicely. 
I am excited to fit into my shirt soon. :)

Look, Zach, at my dragon shark...roar!

Kyle gets some nice Cards gear too.  We are all glad Maggie and Kyle will be able to attend more games this year being that they are back in STL.

I think it was at this point in the Christmas festivities that Tyler went down for a nap in GGs bed.  I should have gotten a photo - he was out like a light, which is impressive with this loud group in the other room.

Part of the gang...Kyle sporting a nice bow.

These pics of Jeanne were too funny not to share. 
I think she is saying "ooohhh" in this one.

"Ahhhh"

Merry Christmas...again.   Don't worry - I start to wear down with the photos after this point. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment