Thursday, November 7, 2013

Halloween 2013

My Halloween photos were limited to mostly inside pics since it was raining when we started our Trick or Treating adventure.  While at home we actually had friends and neighbors stop by our house with candy and treats for the boys, in case they weren't going to go out.  Jeff and I thought we had hit the jackpot!  Nevertheless, Tyler was pretty excited about going out trick or treating though so we bundled them up and grabbed the umbrellas. 
  
Curious George, the Mizzou Tiger and Peacock Hadley all met up at Grandma and Grandpa Zick's for a few photos.  Nathan and Hadley were thrilled, can't you tell? 

Tyler was laughing at Kyle and I snapping photos...like we were going to get one with all of them looking at the camera, much less smiling.  Ha!  I know, Tyler, it is pretty funny!

Hadley wasn't thrilled with her costume but when she saw Tyler and Nathan dressed up like dorks, it didn't seem so bad. :)

I will admit we reused this costume.  See Tyler's Halloween that he wore it back here.  We had a Jake (from Jake and the Neverland Pirates) costume but it was too thin and looked goofy with a bunch of clothes underneath it so out of the costume bin this one came.  Yes, I have a bin for just about everything!  I do love it when I get to reuse things.   

"Hey, what's so funny over there?"

Is she not adorable?

I love this one.  These two are too cute together. 

And this one...well he is just a ham!  I love my monkey to pieces!
He didn't have a real opinion on his costume and when I found this one, it was too fun not to get.  I wish I had a better photo of him standing up.  

Rain didn't stop the trick or treating.  Tyler was usually way ahead of Nathan.  Nathan and I went to a handful of houses and then went back to Grandma and Grandpa's to help hand out candy. 

Nathan liked just sitting on the front porch with Grandma and greeting all the kids.  When we were inside, he would get excited when the doorbell rang.  Then Nathan attempted to leave with each group of kids.  I was often chasing him down the front sidewalk. 

While Nathan was busy handing out candy, Tyler was on a mission.  He was VERY into Halloween this year and returned ready to eat CANDY!  Lucky for us, he cannot open most of the wrappers yet and I am pretty sure that is the only way we were able to limit his candy intake. 
 
We hope you had a Happy Halloween too!  It sure is fun with the kiddos! :)


2 comments:

  1. Sure love the pics of those kiddos. Halloween was so fun despite the nasty weather. I do love to see them so excited, though!

    ReplyDelete