Sunday, July 22, 2012

Random Pics

I have a bunch of random photos I wanted to share.
This is Tyler napping and I just think it is so cute how he sleeps with his hands under his head. 

Nathan was just chilling on the couch.  I cannot let him do this anymore as he rolls around now.

Nathan ready for church on a Sunday morning.  Thanks to Aunt Maggie and Uncle Kyle for the outfit.  We can hardly wait to find out if Baby Zick is a boy or a girl.  

Kyle took this photo of Nathan and I swinging at the park one afternoon. 

Another photo of Nathan before church one day.  I love this outfit and the hat cracks me up.  I think he looks like a little golfer.

Jeff taught Tyler Hey Good Lookin' and I had to video his singing to me one morning while I was making pancakes.  Don't you love how he uses the trash can as a drum?

We had a movie night this past Friday night and Tyler got a prime spot on the couch with his new Mizzou Tiger study pillow.  Thanks Grandma and Grandpa Francis.  He loves it!   In case you were wondering, we watched The Incredibles.

No comments:

Post a Comment