Monday, July 16, 2012

4 Months!

Nathan is 4 months old today! 

Sweet boy!
I love those toes!  This photo highlights to me how much skinnier Nathan is at this point compared to Tyler at the 4 month mark.  I am waiting for the leg roles - I love baby leg rolls. 

Updates:
  • Mommy is back to work and Nathan is doing great for Ms. Eileen and Sandy.  He took to the bottle with no issue.  Formula is a different story...one evening I attempted to give him 2 oz. of formula (just curious to see how he would react) and that did not go over well at all.  He made such a face and spit it all out.  Lucky for him, mama is still supplying all of his feeding needs. 
  • Nathan is rolling over - from front to back for quite some time now and then just last night he was laying on his back and rolled onto his front.  He did it again this afternoon.  Watch out!  He will do just about anything to be able to watch his big brother play. 
  • Nathan is talking up a storm.  He will have intervals when he will blab for 20 minutes or so.  He often does then in the late afternoon/evening and I always talk back to him as if he is telling me about his day.  I have a feeling he is going to be quite expressive - just like Tyler. 
  • Sleeping - not exactly perfection this past month.  He is napping much better during the day which makes for a much happier baby, but ever since I started back to work - Nathan seems to think it is appropriate to wake up at 4:30 in the morning for a quick snack and then back to bed.  The good thing is that he does return to restful slumber quickly - usually by 5 or so.   He usually goes to be between 8-9pm so if I could push that back a few hours we would be golden, but that poor little boy just cannot keep his eyes open much longer than that.  Tonight he fell asleep at 6:30.  Ugh!  Hopefully he wakes up or I can wake him before I go to be for the night. 
  • Nathan is a mama's boy.  This may sound sweet but can get a bit tiresome.  He will be winning/crying for anyone else and as soon as mommy gets him - he often stops instantly.  Seriously, child!  Let other people take care of you.  Tyler was more of a daddy's boy so I guess it is my turn with Nathan.


Sleepy boy...(hence why he went to bed at 6:30 tonight - maybe he will sleep all night after all).

Enough mom!  So...not our best photo shoot, but it is in the books.

Happy 4 Months, Nathan! 
I will have his stats after his doctors appointment on Thursday. 


No comments:

Post a Comment