Saturday, July 7, 2012

More swimming...

Nathan went swimming for the first time last Saturday and was very happy in the water.  Thanks to the Millers for letting us take over their pool and to Uncle Mike for being the host!

I didn't get any photos of him in the water because I was holding him most of the time but he was very relaxed.  He did enjoy getting a bottle from Aunt Susan.

Tyler is getting much more comfortable in the water - I think he will turn into a little fish very soon.  Mommy's swimming standards are pretty high.  My boys WILL learn to be great swimmers. 

The Miller's pool was great with these perfect little cut outs for Tyler to play in.  We cannot wait until Kyle and Maggie move into their new house with a POOL!  I hope they understand how much we will be over - they might end up regretting their decision to buy a house with a pool. ;)

Tyler and Zach fighting for the bucket to see who is going to pour water on who. 


Swimming with Aunt Susan.

Swimming wears me out too, Nathan.


No comments:

Post a Comment