Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Week Two

I am a bit behind as Nathan turned two weeks last Friday (3/30)...bear with me as I try to keep up with these blog posts. :)

He is still sleeping a LOT!  Growing boy! 

Nathan was not too happy to have his photo taken Friday afternoon. 
He is ready for Cardinal baseball to start though!

Stretching those long, skinny legs out!

Much happier when he is naked (except for sponge bath time)!

  •  Nathan is already in Size 1 diapers.  I didn't even purchase any newborn diapers - we were prepared with over 400 Size 1. 
  • He is still sleeping pretty well at night, waking only 1-2 times to feed and going right back to sleep. (Knock on wood.)
  • His longest intervals between feedings at night has been 6 hours!  Average is still 4-5 hours at night.  During the day, he eats a bit more frequently and that is okay with me.  We have to plan on him to get his fill during the day so we can eventually sleep through the night! 
  • I have had to have a new strategy of changing his diaper half way through nursing to keep the little man awake.  I am not simply a human pacifier!  It seems to be working. 
  •  


No comments:

Post a Comment