Tuesday, April 17, 2012

One Month Old

Nathan turned one month old yesterday.  My how time flies when you are having fun.  I mean that seriously too!  Transitioning to life with two little ones has been easier than I anticipated.  Don't get me wrong, I have my moments when they are both fussy...but overall it is absolutely wonderful!

One Month!
Our good friends, the Wades, sent the ties to help us remember/document the changes in our little Nathan every month.  I love them and think they are sooooo cute!  Thanks Heather, Mike and Owen! 

Our handsome sweet boy!

He is a long one - at the doctors appointment today he measured 23 inches. 

Smiles are becoming much more frequent. 
They sure do help when Nathan wakes up for the 3am feeding. 

Other stats:
  • Nathan weighed in at 12 lbs. 1 oz. at his one month appointment - 95th percentile  
  • 23 inches long (as mentioned above)- 95th percentile
  • 16 inch head circumference - 95th percentile
  • Still sleeping really well but we must have been having a little growth spurt the last few days as he has been hungry every 3-4 hours.  I am hoping to go back to the 6+ hour span at night soon! 
  • Nathan seems to be balding on top of his head a bit which is pretty funny. 
  • Nathan has started cooing and it is so sweet.  Couple the coos with the smiles = perfection!
 
 


1 comment:

  1. Seriously...I don't know how you guys don't think he is Tyler's twin :) Great pictures!

    ReplyDelete