Saturday, September 3, 2011

One of many sure to come...

My Aunt Sandy dropped Tyler off at our house on Tuesday afternoon last week and before Tyler was even out of the car she said "I didn't do it.  It was your mom."  I wasn't sure what that meant until I saw Tyler's poor little nose.  It seems he tripped on the step going to the garage at my parent's house earlier that morning scraping his nose on the rug in the garage.  It really didn't seem to bother him much at all and my mom says his only real concern was wanting to push the [garage door] "button."  Pushing the "button" is his job when we are getting ready to leave the house.  It has been a great motivator to get him moving.  He will be sitting on the floor reading books or playing with his trains and I am trying to get out the door.   All I have to do is say "Tyler, I need you to push the button." and he come running.  Anyway, it seems this job got the best of him at Grandma's.  It isn't the first boo boo nor, I am sure, the last!

Jeff and I called him Rudolph for the rest of the night.  He didn't get it but we thought it was funny.  We are such mean parents. 


Like I said earlier he was not bothered by the boo boo at all and really wasn't aware it even existed.  He is sporting his Carhartt overalls Grandma got him.  Very little boyish, don't you think?  

No comments:

Post a Comment