Monday, July 11, 2011

Coloring!

I was so excited several weeks ago when Tyler brought me his box of crayons and wanted to color.  I love, love, love to color.  Before this moment, Tyler hadn't shown much interest.  Don't get me wrong, I love to  play trucks, trains, build towers (and knock them over) and play all kinds of sports (I have always loved sports), but there was something that made me just want to shout for joy when he wanted to color.  I, of course, got him set up and ran to grab my camera to document the moment.  Coloring only lasted about 20 minutes and we haven't colored since, but it sure was fun! :) 

He was so excited to color by himself. 

He was really concentrating, attempting to trace his name I had written for him. 

Until next time... 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment