Monday, July 18, 2011

Blueberry Pancakes..

We had blueberry pancakes for dinner the other night.  Tyler and I love breakfast for dinner.  Jeff, usually, not so much.  Jeff was having a fun time though with Tyler because his mouth was so blue so they were both inappropriately showing each other their food.  The mom in me has been successfully teaching him to chew with his mouth closed.  Then there is daddy who just loves to get these reactions.  I have to admit, it was pretty funny. 

Tyler was laughing so hard with a mouth full of blueberry pancakes.  Can you tell I like a lot of blueberrys in my pancakes? :)

In this photo he was trying to save it from falling out of his mouth.

So happy!  Blue teeth and all.  I will admit, there are nights I forget to help him brush his teeth before bed, but not this night...it was a sure thing.


Maybe now daddy will be more excited to have breakfast for dinner...

No comments:

Post a Comment