Monday, June 30, 2014

Grant: 7 MONTHS!


I am behind in posting Grant's 7 month photos and the reason is this boy is only still and in one place if he is sleeping.  Not only is he crawling EVERYWHERE, he is now pulling himself up on anything he can.   People are going to think we run a baby boot camp, but really these Francis boys are just strong as all get out and ready to go, go go! 
Grant also has 6 teeth now, 4 of which you can see in this photo. Four on top and two on the bottom...those teeth came in fast and furious.  Now that they are in he is sleeping like a champ.  

Thanks for holding up the sign a bit better for me, Grant!  

I know I say this every month but he truly is such a happy baby.  He gets his giggling ability from his mama and I LOVE it!  I really need to get a video of his belly laughs.  Look at those perfect pink toes sticking out from underneath his chalkboard.  Absolutely kissable!   

Not the best photo of Grant but it does highlight his hair that is getting a bit longer and fuzzier.  I think we had given Nathan two haircuts already by this age and Grant still has very little hair.  


Love this face and those big brown eyes. 

And I am over this photo shoot...

...so I am going to get down now.  The backs of his legs still get really red from his crazy sensitive skin. (I have found a helpful DIY tip I will share soon.) 

Mom, you are still snapping photos? 

Check out my form even though I cannot really go anywhere on this chair.  

Grant sits up like a champ too.  You would assume that with him crawling but our boys often take an unconventional mobility route.  Nathan could crawl before he could sit up...strange!  

Other 7 month news: 
  • Size 3 diapers still.  I am thinking about size 4s for nights soon though. 
  • 9-12 month clothes but always 12 month footie PJs.  I am getting ready to break out the 18-month footie pajamas soon.  
  • Eating: still nursing but also taking formula to supplement and eventually wean both Grant and mommy. :)  The ONLY formula we have found he will keep down is Gerber Good Start Soothe.  
  • In the baby food department, Grant has eaten sweet potatoes, carrots, green beans (which he was not a fan of at all), avocados, bananas, pears, prunes and banana berry mixture.   Grant will eat all of it except for the green beans.  We gave the green beans I had pureed to the Stoyer twins down the street so they wouldn't go to waste.  Grant's favorite thing though is Puffs.  He likes to crunch them once or twice with his front teeth and then he gums them until they dissolve.  He has mastered picking them up and often gets them to his mouth.  Don't get me wrong, we still have plenty on the floor and stuck to various parts of his body but at least half make it into his mouth! :)   
  • Grant says "dada" fairly consistently.  I don't think he knows the meaning but still!  Gee, thanks, Grant!  I suppose I am just chipped liver.  
  • Sleep:  I don't want to jinx myself here, but he usually sleeps from 8 or 9pm to 6 or 7 am. 
We are loving life with our baby boy who is losing some of his "baby" attributes a bit too quickly for this mama.  

Whew, I got his 7 month post in just barely before we have to change the calendar.  :)


1 comment:

  1. I also feel like he is getting so big so fast! Love his sweet disposition.

    ReplyDelete