Thursday, February 6, 2014

New Year's Day at the park

 Our New Year's Eve plans included going out to dinner at Ernesto's and coming home to play Candy Land with Tyler and Nathan.  Pretty exciting stuff!  I will note that all three boys had mild colds so we were happy to play and cuddle at home. 
 
We thought we would start off 2014 with some time outdoors since it wasn't too cold.

Tyler was pretty excited to get out of the house.

Why do my boys never look at me for a picture? 
 
 
Grant kept me warm. 
(Yes, he is still sporting Christmas PJs on New Year's Day).


Slide races.

It amazes me how big and independent this almost 2 year old is. 
 
Leaving the park = slushes at Sonic (aka bribery to encourage no tears). 
We may have to reduce our Sonic trips though as we drove by on our way home from the new baby sitters house on Monday and Nathan yells from the back seat "susheees peeease!"  ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment