Saturday, June 30, 2012

Owen comes to PLAY!

One of my very dear friends Heather "Cooper" Wade and her cute little family have moved back to STL!  They have been in Seattle for far too long! 

Cooper and Owen came to visit and play this past week.  We were thrilled to have them!  Tyler loved the playmate and I loved the girlfriend conversation. 

Owen was a bit overwhelmed with our playroom and not sure what to play with first. 

I took this photo off Coopers blog.  The boys were really into playing cars and trucks and balls.

Nathan, Cooper and I enjoyed watching.  I wish I had a photo of Cooper as she is due to have her second baby (a GIRL!) in early October and looks amazing.  Tyler kept calling her Maggie and I am not sure if it is because they are both pregnant but it was pretty funny. 

Isn't he adorable?  Owen spent his 18th month birthday with us.

A bit more serious. :)

Thanks for coming to play Cooper and Owen!  You are welcome back anytime! 



1 comment:

  1. Oh we will be back, I can assure you! We BOTH had a blast... and I only wish I looked as cute as the real Maggie =)

    ReplyDelete