Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Baby Boy!

For those of you not on Facebook...it's a BOY!  I feel better talking about "him" rather than "it."   Seeing his sweet little face on the ultrasound made it seem so much more real for Jeff and I....as if the constant kicking isn't real enough.  It was such a relief to hear that everything is just as it should be.  The ultrasound tech said that we have a very active little boy - he was moving all around!  At the start of the ultrasound, he was transverse (meaning he was laying sideways) and by the end he had turned breach (head up and feet pointing "out").  We still have time for him to turn around and that is our hope.  Our doctor has given me the okay to attempt to deliver "normally" instead of automatically scheduling a C-section.  We had to have a C-section with Tyler as his heart rate did not agree with contractions.  Obviously, we will do whatever is necessary for a healthy baby (and mommy).   Several people have inquired if I gained any weight yet...I sure feel like it although they did not weigh me yesterday for the ultrasound.  I go back in 2 weeks so I will know then.  The baby is growing great so I am really quite pleased with the loss as I am sure it will catch up in no time.  We may actually get to move up our due date a bit.  Our due date is supposed to be March 10 but the baby was measuring March 1.  How they know a difference of 10 days, I am not sure...again, we will see what the doc says.








We got the thumbs up from the little guy during the ultrasound too (I wish I had picture)!  It was precious and I can hardly wait to hold this little man and cuddle with him.  I love my BOYS! :)
Life is good and we feel very blessed. 


1 comment:

  1. Congrats on another sweet boy, that is so exciting!!!!! happy for you guys! those are great sonogram pics-awesome detail!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete