Saturday, August 13, 2011

Jon and Andrea's Wedding

Jeff and I missed the Friday night of the Fair (gasp!) for the wedding of Jon Martin and Andrea Murphy.  I must admit when we got the invitation in the mail and it said and outdoor garden wedding in August...and fair weekend, I thought they were crazy.  Not just due to the fair but it is usually one of the hottest weeks of the year.  Luckily for Jon and Andrea (and everyone in attendance) it did cool off a bit and was pretty comfortable.  Jeff and I had a nice night out with friends. 

I thought it was sweet that Jon walked in with his parents. 
(Please excuse my lack of editing around the photo.)

He comes the bride!

I thought this photo of Jon's parents was sweet.  They are such nice people!

Mr. and Mrs. Jon Martin

Congratulations!


No comments:

Post a Comment