Friday, June 3, 2011

Happy Birthday Kyle!

Happy Birthday to my "little" brother today!  I wanted to post some funny photos of him from our childhood but I didn't get around to scan them into the computer today (we really take the digital age for granted) .  Kyle, you are safe....at least for now! :)

Thanks for being an awesome brother, brother-in-law and uncle!  We love you!
Such a sweet photo of Kyle holding Tyler.  Kyle left his house at 4 in the morning to make it to the hospital by 8am the morning after Tyler was born.  Such a great uncle!

And then there is this photo...I am sure Kyle will have a hand in teaching Tyler all kinds of great lessons. 
 I do love the pure joy on both Kyle's and Tyler's face in this photo - who looks more excited?

Happy Birthday, Kyle!

No comments:

Post a Comment