Monday, December 22, 2014

Photo shoot at the Quad

We were fortunate enough to head up to Columbia for the Mizzou vs. Arkansas game the Friday after Thanksgiving.  We arrived a bit early and so we decided to go visit Tiger Plaza and the Quad. 
It was a perfect day for football and some photos at some of our favorite spots. 

Here is Tyler's last blog post from Tiger Plaza. 

Nathan wanted to ride the tiger but had to settle for a photo in front of it. :) 



Those columns, so tall and strong with two of God's most wonderful creations dressed in black and gold makes my heart so happy!   It is so fun that I get to share a place I grew up admiring and then fell in love with while attending Mizzou. 



I was pretty bundled up while my boys look like they are enjoying a nice fall afternoon.  




I love how little Nathan looks here with Tyler's old jacket that is too big and me holding his hand.  Oh, and that innocent face...we all know it isn't so innocent. :)

Tyler was pouting because he wanted to play football.  






Melt my heart! 

Love this place and love this kid! 





We had a great time tramp, tramp, tramping around the columns and then went to cheer on 'ole Mizzou.  The Tigers didn't disappoint!  The victory over Arkansas propelled the Tigers into the SEC Championship game in Atlanta...where we did not fare as well but it was still another great season! 

1 comment: