Friday, June 14, 2013

Holy Baptisms!

We had three family baptisms within a week several weeks ago.  
 
First up was sweet cheeks Hadley Anne.  
 

 
The happy family!

I was so thrilled and honored to be one of Hadley's Godmothers. 

Hadley and her parents, grandparents and great-grandparents.

Poor girl had a mild fever but was a trooper during church.  She did appreciate playing with my hair during the service and a car that I had in my purse.  (I am a mom of two boys - I always have a car in my purse!)

Hadley changed into her party dress after church.  I love this photo of Hatters and GG.

How adorable is she?
 
Later the same day, another niece, Abbey, was baptized in a special baptismal service for those members of her church that had decided they wanted to claim Jesus as their Lord and Savior and be baptized.  It was very cool! 
Daddy and Nathan entertained each other before the service started. 
 
 
She literally got dunked so holding her nose was recommended.


Congrats, Abbey!
 
Our nephew/cousin, Matthew was baptized the following week in a Saturday evening service. 
Matthew wasn't too thrilled with the process, but he sure was adorable! 

Proud parents and a still unhappy Matthew. 
 
It truly was an awesome week to see so many family members join their respective churches and have their congregations welcome them and promise to support their journeys in coming to know Christ.  God is good!
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Congrats to all of your nieces and nephews! What fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the denominations represented in all the baptisms! Congrats to all! :)

    ReplyDelete