Saturday, May 26, 2012

Tyler's Eye Checkup

Thursday we traveled down to Children's Hospital for Tyler's eye checkup due to his hemangioma he developed (or that showed up) when he was 6 weeks old.  He was such a trooper and very well behaved. It was most helpful that we were able to leave Nathan behind with Sandy and Anna.  Thanks gals!

Photo from my phone hence the poor quality.
His poor eyes were dilated all afternoon but he was so good until we got outside and he refused to wear his sunglasses - then he was a bit cranky!  Good news is that his vision is great and the hemangioma is shrinking and not putting any pressure on his eye.  We don't have to go back to see this doctor until he is 4 years old! 

In order to pass the time Tyler plays his version of Wheel of Fortune hence the video. Tyler loves to watch Wheel of Fortune at night (usually when I am cleaning up the dishes from dinner).   I was using the Turn your cell phone off sign to answer what letters were in the "puzzle" as I was recording it will my cell phone.  Irony!
It cracks me up that he says please each time and claps whether or not the letter is in the puzzle.  I can just picture the wheel spinning in his head.  I guess I need to teach him what vowels are so he can "buy" vowels.  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment