Monday, May 28, 2012

Sprinkler Fun!

We have been enjoying the gorgeous weather this past week and decided to break out the sprinkler.  Tyler was in heaven! 


The swimming trucks I put on him were too big so I used a binder clip I was able to find quickly (good idea, Ashley)!  Tyler wasn't in the mood to wait for me.  I find it hard to believe that 3T are too big for him!





I was playing with my camera so the water drops would show up better and this is as good as I was able to get it (as far as I could figure it out without the manual). 

Nathan enjoyed chilling outside in his pack and play with the sun shade pulled.  He is so so so happy outside.   Soon enough he too will be playing in the sprinkler.



1 comment:

  1. Owen & Tyler will have to play in the sprinkler together this summer =)

    ReplyDelete