Thursday, July 2, 2015

Introducing Vivian Berdine!

My cousin, Julie, along with her husband, Ross, welcomed Vivian Berdine Wilson on March 9, 2015.  We got to visit her just a few days after she was born.  She is absolutely beautiful!  

Note:  I stole the next three photos off Julie's Facebook page. 


I told you she is a stunning baby girl!  

She takes after her mama.  
I love this photo of Julie and her baby girl. 


Ross is a great dad and sure adores his baby girl.   

This is a hard group to capture a decent photo.  Nathan insisted on holding Grant so we never really got to see him.  I am pretty certain Nathan wanted to hold Grant since Tyler got to hold Vivian.  :) 

Brody was fascinated with sweet Vivian.   

This is as good as it gets. 

Welcome to this crazy clan, Vivian!  


1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful name and baby girl! Julie looks so tiny in that pic!

    ReplyDelete