Wednesday, October 1, 2014

ALS Ice Bucket Challenge

The ALS Ice Bucket Challenge was all the buzz several weeks ago.  The Francis household was no exception.  

Dad was up first. 


Tyler was next. 
Tyler was really into it.  He would look at Facebook with me and would ask me to scroll though my feed until he saw a video and would say "Let's watch them dump water on their head, Mom!" 


Jeff pretended that it didn't record and had me do it again...I was not thrilled, nor did I save the second video that we ended up not needing.  Rude! 


Nathan was not as excited about it, but was a trooper.  Tears were shed afterward and an unnamed older brother told him "suck it up, Nathan."  

This was fun and also a great reason to have a conversation about giving money to people who are sick and need help so doctors and scientists can try to help make them feel better.  We donated money and hopefully helped raise more money with several challenges.  We loved getting videos from Grandma and Popo Zick, Aunt Jeanne and Uncle Mike, Aunt Susan, Aunt Patty, Hadley, Uncle Greg, Uncle Ryan and lots of friends on Facebook.  

I am pretty sure Uncle Kyle never accepted the challenge...just to make sure we call him out one more time! ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment