Sunday, November 1, 2015

Nathan's preschool Halloween party

I got to join in on the festivities for Tyler and Nathan's Halloween parties this year.  Nathan's was up first. 

He was a little thrown off as to why I was at school. 



Snack table.  The parent bring the treats for this one...sugar, sugar and a little bit of salt!  


Nathan's snack choices both involved icing..lots of icing.  

The cutest firefighter I have ever seen! 

Hadley got really into the mummy game - wrapping her friends with toilet paper.  

Other games included: bean bag tic tac toe, decorating monster rice krispy treats, pin the eye on the monster, and a pumpkin toss.  

A highlight of the morning was the costume parade.  


Ms. Liz led the parade...

The little politician dressed up as a fireman. :) 


Hadley Anne as a butterfly.  

Ms. Angie with some princesses.  I guessed the wrong princess a lot...apparently I don't get enough princess exposure at our house. ;) 

I thought the Strawberry Shortcake was so cute! 






The other classes then parade through their classroom so everyone can see everyone all dressed up in their costumes.  






After several takes, this was as good as it got for the Hadley Nathan photo op.  

I am so grateful that I was able to spend time with Nathan and his friends for their party.  He had a blast!  

Next up...Tyler's Halloween party!  






No comments:

Post a Comment