Monday, February 28, 2011

Happy 102 Birthday Aunt Olee!

If you have never met my great, great Aunt Olee, you are missing out!  She is a phenomenal woman who has and is still living an amazing life.  Today is her 102nd birthday!  Wow!  Can you imagine?  102 years?  My dad, Tyler and I had the pleasure of visiting with her again on Friday and each time is such a joy.  She doesn't see well at all and is very hard of hearing, but she still has all her wits about her.  She is so sweet and asks about how everyone in the family is doing.  She always prayerful and truly brings delight to everyone who is fortunate enough to get to visit with her.  I can only hope that I bring those around me half the joy she does and has done for the past 102 years. 

She was excited to "see" Tyler.

We got to read books with Aunt Olee during our visit. 

Happy 102 Birthday, Aunt Olee!  We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment