Thursday, April 9, 2015

March 2015 Preschool Photos

I know I have a whole lot more to post but I just got the CDs from the preschool photos I purchased in the mail this evening!

Tyler's March 2015 Preschool photo
Such a good one for a boy who often over cheeses up his smiles for photos! :) 

I sure do love these two!  
Nathan wouldn't take his picture by himself even after watching Tyler do such a good job.  I mean tears, pouts...the whole works.  It just wasn't worth it - I wasn't going to purchase one with a pout face.  I can get one of those on my own on any given night.  #littlestinker

I now own these images so I can print as many as I want!  Let me know if you need an updated photo. :) 


1 comment:

  1. Love these!!! We would love one! They look so grown up...especially T in the first pic.

    ReplyDelete